Holy Family Catholic School is dedicated to the complete education of each student with an extensive core curriculum. Teachers focus on religion, math, science, computers, technology, language arts, social studies, music, and physical education. Small class groupings allow a hands-on environment for each individual student. Holy Family’s high academic focus is evident through its continuous “above national average” results on nationally-normed achievement tests.
Students in grades K-8 participate in MAP (Measure of Academic Performance) testing and their performance ranks well above the state and national averages. Middle School students in grades 6-8 are immersed in an academic program that prepares them with the problem solving and leadership skills needed for success in high school and college. Our ability-based learning model for every grade level ensures that each student is challenged to his/her full potential in academic proficiency.
• Pre-School (3 and 4 year olds with ALL-DAY and HALF-DAY programs for each)
• Differentiated Instruction with Enrichment and Challenging Opportunities
• Accelerated grade and junior high programs
• Full-time teaching assistants for Pre-School, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade
• Digital texts – iPads for PreK through Grade 5 and Chromebooks for Junior High Grades 6 – 8)
• STREAM curriculum – focus on math, science, engineering, technology